Monday, December 21, 2009

Anybody used BLEMISH COMPLEX facial cleansing kit?

If thers any body out there who have benefitted from blemish complex, please do write me the out comes of it. did that reali work on your face or its just a bluff just like other facial cleansing products?Anybody used BLEMISH COMPLEX facial cleansing kit?
I use it.


When i first started using it, it cleared my skin up in less than a week and a half, no lie. But, i have mild acne (a few spots only) so i don't know how it will work on people will acne more severe than mine. Also, before i used to have really greasy, shiny skin, and i would have to re apply make up like every 4 hours (thats how greasy my skin was) and now i don't have to use any makeup. My skin is no longer shiny.





I like the fact that it comes with a moisturizer, and its works well as well. Normally products for acne dry up skin and make it all flaky, but blemish complex didn't do that for my skin. It just completely balanced my skin; it isn't dry and it isn't greasy.





But, then again i broke out a month and a half later, but many other factors could've been the cause of it. Like, i lead a highly stressful life, hardly get any sleep, i don't have a particularly good diet etc..





I suggest you try it, its definately worth it. I've been very pleased so far since i started using it.





And also, i think its good value for money. The starter kit is like 拢30 for supposedly a month's supply, but i got my first starter kit in november, and i still haven't finished it. The products are still half full, and i use them twice a day.





But remember, if you start using it, you can only use the products once a day for the first two weeks (except the face wash). After the first two weeks you can start using all the products twice a day.





Good luck!Anybody used BLEMISH COMPLEX facial cleansing kit?
NO. i'm sorry...if i try it ill let u know

No comments:

Post a Comment