Friday, December 25, 2009

Where can I buy kirkland daily facial cleansing towelettes?

So easy question above right? WRONG


I know I can buy these at Costco but I dont have a memebership and its like $50 a year. I'm not paying $50 for a memebership. so then I went on there website cause you dont need a memebership to buy online and they dont have it! So then I went on Amazon and they had it but the said it wasnt in stock. So where can I get kirkland daily facial cleansing towelettes?


-I live 1%26amp;1/2 from Costco


-None of my friends and family have a memhership


Thank you %26lt;3Where can I buy kirkland daily facial cleansing towelettes?
a storeWhere can I buy kirkland daily facial cleansing towelettes?
try looking for a website that you could order them from

No comments:

Post a Comment