Friday, December 25, 2009

Best facial cleansing line?

I have been using Proactiv for some time now, but its not working all that well anymore, so im looking for a new skin care line. I have huge pores on my nose, some blackheads also on my nose, and i have mild acne on my chin, some on my cheeks, and some other random spots. The thing about the acne is that its hardly noticeable with makeup, but its still there, and has never gone away for three years.


Ive been thinking about trying Biore, as i have tried the cleanser before and felt so refreshed afterwords, but im still unsure. Is Biore good, or is there another brand that works better? If so, what are some suggestions of the products? Thanks :]Best facial cleansing line?
cetaphil is excellent for acne and/or sensitive skin. it is unscented and very mild. recommended by all dermatologists.Best facial cleansing line?
i know alot of people think that this is a cheap product but the clean and clear morning burst really helped me :) but everyones skin is different so you might not have the same effect but i would give it a try anyway


hope this helps
Neutrogena products are wonderful and inexpensive. I especially like their Fresh Foaming Cleanser (in the light blue bottle) which is a gentle cleanser and makeup remover in one.
Have you tried Arbonne!!! It the only thing I use now and love it! Check it out!
i had a similar problem..clean and clear helped me

No comments:

Post a Comment