Monday, December 21, 2009

Best facial cleansing products?

I am now 25 years old, and I am starting to break out like crazy!!! I don't usually break out like this before. I've tried Olay Clarify%26amp;Cleanse, AcneFree, ProActive, and I am now using Clean%26amp;Clear Morning Burst. These products help clean the dirt%26amp;oil off my face, but it's not getting rid of the acne. What product/products can help clear my skin?Best facial cleansing products?
when I get alot pimples I use neutrogena oil free grapefruit face wash smell delicious nice fresh it leaves pimples behind it makes skin very clear. if you have sensitive skin use Aveeno clear complexion it clear up skin nice good i use this product they work very good.Best facial cleansing products?
You obviously are keeping your face and skin clean, so I would recommend going to a dermatologist to get your blood clean with an antibiotic medicine. That's where your break outs are coming from. A few doses of tetracycline (specifically used for acne) will take care of it. Its worth it when you consider how much money you are spending on different cleansers!
Neutrogean works great! To help the breakouts, i would suggest useing their oil-free acnce stress control line. I had this same problem and it reaalllyyy helped me. And if you're experiencing redness Use their new line for redness. I hoped this helped! Here is a link to their product page. Up at the top choose your skin type and your problem and they'll show you the best products for your worst problems. ; D





http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/teenproductslistpage.view?segment=teen%26amp;catId=1%26amp;subCatId=3
i use cliniques line of face wash and it works great. you can just go to your local clinique and they can probably help you find which face wash is right for you. Its really cleared up my face i have basically no acne!
You still can try Clearasil and Neutrogena. =P But what I would do is go to the dermatologist and get a doctor prescribed acne medication.
Biore's Ice Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin


Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment


and Neutrogina's (sp?) Alcohol Free Toner
It may help you (if you get acne DON'T use the moisturizer that goes with it) cetaphil face wash is hydrating and gentle yet it doesn't seem to break me out.
clearasil or stridex pads! hope i helpd ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment