Friday, December 25, 2009

Do u use NOXEMIA FACIAL CLEANSING PAD?!?

Please tell me about ur experience with it.


To me, it really stinks!! Is it harmful to breathe the smell?


Also, it dries up my skin. How about you? What facial acne/pimple removing/treating brand do u use? Doe it work?


thanx


best answer=10 pts ;)Do u use NOXEMIA FACIAL CLEANSING PAD?!?
noxema has been around for along timeand so has that very distinct smell! I have used them but never noticed that they were either good or bad--if they are causing you problems you should discontinue use. go to makeupalley.com and read other reviews on them and also you might get an idea of a different brand to try by reading reviews--this site has always been extremely helpful to me!Do u use NOXEMIA FACIAL CLEANSING PAD?!?
the same thing happened to me when i used them i dunno if its harmful but i would hold my breath cus i was scared! if u use astringent its cheaper and i think it lasts longer and isnt as harsh can get at walmart for less than what u ay for noxema
they dont work 4 me try oxy cleaning pads they roxx
i use like 2 differ face washes...just use whichever one is closest to me each time... hahahaha. and then i use this thing called benzoyl, forgot how its SPELLED! and it has helped me SO much! 3/4 of my pimples are gone...but ur like supposed to put it at night... LATER MUNA!





- mana

No comments:

Post a Comment