Monday, December 21, 2009

Facial cleansing/ toning/ moisturizing routine?

I am in my teens and I have pretty normal skin (with a little extra oil around my nose and brow areas) and I wanted suggestions on a day cleanser along with a night cleanser, day and night moisturizers, and a good toner for my skin, based on what I have said. Thankssss!Facial cleansing/ toning/ moisturizing routine?
clinique 3-step


it is a little pricey but it works awesome and if you have kind oily skin i would go for the # 3 . also it dosnt seem like you have acne so this will be good for your skin.Facial cleansing/ toning/ moisturizing routine?
i too am in my teens and i LOVE the kiehls line they have cleanser, moisturizer, and toner. the store i go to lets me try a little before you buy so you can go to a store and try it out and see if you like it.





or cetaphil is great for gentle skin or really oily parts of your face.


and they also come in smaller sizes to try out before making a commitment





these two brands are on the higher side of most budgets, but its really great





i tend to not go for the commercial brands, they dont work as well for me
Don't use toner :)


Its harsh %26amp; strips oil which will then make your skin really dry or your skin will over compensate %26amp; give you more oil!


If you want a toner, choose a natural one like rosewater that is alcohol free.


I like cleansing with Boots Botanics organic cleansing balm or Tescos BNatural Cleansing creamy wash. I use a hot cloth soaked in hot water to remove the face wash %26amp; at the same time it exfoliates.


For moisturiser I use Bnatural replenishing day cream.


At night I use a facial oil %26amp; the same cream.


For your skin, you might be suited to Amie skincare, designed for younger skins %26amp; is very gentle and free of horrible things. I like these :) Pretty good %26amp; cheap. Use an SPF now %26amp; again, I use a Clinique City Block as it doesn't break me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment