Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm looking for a good facial cleansing mask. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have pretty good skin, although I am only 21. My skin has always been pretty clear, no pore problems, and I get pimples very rarely. I don't really wear make-up because I don't need it (in my opinion, anyway.. haha).





I recently got a piercing (it's healed now) on my face and the piercer gave me a list of suggested products I could use to keep the area clean.





Working in a drug store, I knew that Spectro Jel was a popular skin cleaner, and so I picked that one, thinking that it would be a good choice. I picked the one made for sensitive skin (I don't have sensitive skin, it was just to be on the safe side) and began my daily double cleansing routine.. I only used Spectro Jel around my piercing.





I began developing pimples and I've since discontinued use of that product. It was blocking my pores and even now I'm dealing with black and white heads in that area.





So at this point, I want to use a nice, strong skin mask to exfoliate and deep clean my pores. I would prefer one that you leave on for a little bit and goes hard.





I'm just looking for some suggestions... any brands, or other ideas for that matter, for a deep clean? Don't worry about irritating my skin.. the Spectro Jel reaction was pretty rare for me.





Thanks in advance!I'm looking for a good facial cleansing mask. Anyone have any suggestions?
I would suggest Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask! They sell it at most drugstores and Sally's Beauty Supply! I don't have bad skin either but i have a few blackheads and found that this shrank the pores and cleaned them out. Hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment