Monday, December 21, 2009

Facial Cleansing Help Please?

alright so, i dont have majorly bad acne, but i have at least 3-5 zits on my face at all times, which is annoying. i just dont wanna worry about what cleansers to use and all that jazz. ive pretty much tried every facial cleanser you can think of.


Does anyone have/had the same problem? and what do you suggest?Facial Cleansing Help Please?
Try not to get stressed, get plenty of sleep, drink plenty of water, etc. I have started using Desert Essence face wash (I get mine at Whole Foods) because all the harsh chemicals in other face washes actually make acne worse so I am now using vegan, organic, natural products. I would just try to use all natural products and make sure to moisturize. I know it's frustrating but don't give up and don't stress about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment