Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ladies! What is your nightly or frequent current facial/cleansing routine?

I've done the same thing for ages - and I've been told often (especially lately?) that I have pretty skin.. But was wondering what everyone else does, as I am getting older (I'm 23!!) and my 5 year old routine may need a makeover!








Thanks loveys!Ladies! What is your nightly or frequent current facial/cleansing routine?
Morning and night I use


cleanser


moisturizer





once a week i use an exfloiant after the cleanser


i'm an esthetican and everyone should use these products every morning and night along with sunscreen of course


Toners can be used after cleansing, so you use a toner then moisturizerLadies! What is your nightly or frequent current facial/cleansing routine?
this is what i do morning and night i just use foam soap by method (it works) and i put in all around my face then i take a wash cloth and rinse it off then i use this pimple cream it doesn't matter what kind then i let it work into my skin and then i take really hot water and let my wash cloth so in the water for about 30 seconds then ring it out and just lay it one my face because the steam that comes of it it gets rid of pimples well
well all of these scams are surrounding you when what you need to do is buy some natural soap to clean your face. wich requires going to a natural soap store not wal mart or costco or heb its not that expensive at all and all you have to do is wash your face at night.
well if its worked for 5 years it will keep workingg =) and i use clean and clean sensative skin with the purple cap lol. it works good 4 me ive never had a pimple or blackhead or anything so i would deffinently recomend it
Splash water on face; use neutrogena pink grape fruit oil free acne wash; then rub witch hazel on; then wash off. Then I use olay spf 15 moisturizer


And if I have a zit or something, a little dab of this essential oil stuff (:
if it works, stick with it!


when i shower, i use neutrogena oil free acne wash. and twice a week i use the biore self heating mask %26lt;-- that stuff is amazing. (:
  • hot myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment