Monday, December 21, 2009

Facial cleansing cloths?

does anybody know of any cleansing cloths that really clean your face by removing dirt and oil but that dosen't require water .. can u tell me the brand and where i cud get it... greatly appreciated, thank u :DFacial cleansing cloths?
If you are looking for a cleansing cloth to remove makeup, I use Ponds cloths. You can use them anywhere cuz they don't need water. The only place I've been able to find them is at Target. They used to be available everywhere, but now they mostly only sell the ones that need water.





Also, Noxema has cleansing pads. but this is more for medicating your face and not to remove makeup alone. I like to use this one after I have washed my face cuz it cleans up whatever is left behind and it also applies medication to my face to help prevent pimples.Facial cleansing cloths?
clearasil
M*A*C makes cleansing wipes that were originally created for quickly taking makeup off of models backstage during fashion shows. They're really good and also safe to take with you on planes. :)





They include a toner and don't need rinsing at all.
Pond's Clean Sweep.
  • hot myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment