Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I leave the zit alone, it pops, leaves a mark! i use facial cleanse,i use lotion and doctor stuff! nothin work

help me!!! i tried evrything but my zits pop by themselves and they leave a mark!! i tried leaving it alone, facial cleanse, lotion, medical prescibtion!! i dont know wat to do!!I leave the zit alone, it pops, leaves a mark! i use facial cleanse,i use lotion and doctor stuff! nothin work
try using neutrogena ACNE FREE scar lotion. it works fast and i use it daily on my scar that were from acne on my chin. i also use the same products everyday in the 3 step program and i use the terminator for pimples that pop up over nite. i rarely have them anymore.I leave the zit alone, it pops, leaves a mark! i use facial cleanse,i use lotion and doctor stuff! nothin work
Try Proactiv, I have a friends who swear by it and it prevents break outs rather than just trying to treat them after they come up.





Good luck!
just pop the darn thing then clean the area
I feel your pain. Have to talked to your dermatologist about accutane. It's kind of risky but it may be the only thing that will work. You might also want to consider the fact that you might not have acne. I thought I had acne and I was to antibiotics for year and tried all of the prescription medications on the market. I was about to ask for an accutane prescription when I stumbled on another condition while looking for information about my arthritis (yep, arthritis at 19) and found that what I have is not acne at all but lesions from an overactive immune system. So yeah, get an allergy test but you might just have to take accutane. It cures 80% or acne cases and improves 100%.
put lime juice on the spot daily, it will fade the scar.


the scar will eventually fade even if you leaveit alone, but the lime speeds it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment