Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What facial products do I use? What's a good face cleansing routine?

here are the products i have... st. ives olive scrub, biore triple action astringent, st. ives collagen elastin facial moisturizer, biore blemish fighting ice cleanser, and st. ives apricot scrub. alright, so, what do i use when? all at the same time i guess- i don't really know. oh, and i mostly just have acne problems on my forehead...those zits/whiteheads won't go away! i don't want to play connect the dots anymore. lol. anyway, any help would be amazing!!





edit: and also, what's your daily face routine to a non-zit face?What facial products do I use? What's a good face cleansing routine?
Jasmine R if you give me best answer on this question I promise i will get you on level 3.What facial products do I use? What's a good face cleansing routine?
Rodan and Fields...Try the ';unblemish'; regimen - it definitely works. I see people all the time with acne and want to tell them about this skin care line I rep, but usually don't want to go up to them directly for fear of embarrassment (on both parts)...but I KNOW it works! I've seen results from family and friends.





give it a try...you will not be disappointed and if it doesn't work there is a money back guarantee - but I know you won't need to send it back. It's made by the same two dermatologists that started Proactiv...





When using the entire regimen, you will receive 5% benzoyl peroxide. 2.5% is the maximum allowed in over-the-counter products.





http://www.rodanandfields.com/skinbliss/Regimen/Default.aspx?itemNumber=UNRG001





Good luck!
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


You can also even out your skin as my wife did using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
Clinique facial scrub, Neutrogena deep clean cleanser, %26amp; tea tree oil for toner. Remember to always use sunblock!!!
i use proactive for a while but it didnt really work on me, but that doesnt mean it wont work on u so u can try that or use tree tea oil thats wat im using right now for acne it works wonderful.
proactive
proactiv!

No comments:

Post a Comment