Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm broke right now, and this is all I have for facial cleansing?

Hello Guys, um I'm kinda in a struggle right now with buying things, and right now what I have is





Dove Soap Without the Fragrance


Alchol


Apricot Scrub


Mask


and Moisturizers





I can but facial products in 2 weeks..but within now and two weeks what can i do with these products?





and when i do get some money to buy them what would you reccomend for oily and dry skin? for everyday use.I'm broke right now, and this is all I have for facial cleansing?
Dove is good


Alcohol is not so great, it may dry your skin too much try benzoyl peroxide just on the zits not the whole face!


Witch hazel is also a great toner and can be found at grocery stores to balance the skin from being too oily to dry.


Apricot scrub is a great exfoliate


Mask should be used 2 x a week and make sure its a mud mask


Moisturizer is also great, but with oily skin don't apply too much, do it every other day.


All you need is some awesome sunscreen to protect your skin!I'm broke right now, and this is all I have for facial cleansing?
don't use the alcohol on your face ever, just use the scrub and masks and moisturizers. you can try the clean and clear face stuff its not bad priced and they have stuff for oily and dry skin
u should use them. for oily skin you should wash ur face with cold water from time to time. for dry skin try using olay skin moisturizer.good luck!
You HAVE all these things already? Why not just use those? I use regular soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment