Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Would getting acne/cleansing facial help with acne?

I have mostly acne scars and just some small whitehead bumps like not noticable though around the right cheek, and some area just feels very dry. I also have some small blemishes around my forehead recently possibly due to menstrual cycle. I was thinking of getting an acne/cleansing facial done because it helps cleanse, exfoliate and deep extraction on my skin. I feel that it can at least make those rough spot go away.Would getting acne/cleansing facial help with acne?
As a esthetician for 25 years I would definately recommend you do this - get the facial and not just once ongoing treatment of this type has been proven very effective in controlling what you describe. Here is the catch, you MUST find someone who knows how to perform these treatments. No brushing/scrubbing is to be used in this treatment, plenty of steam and cleansers are the trick - along with any dermatological rx. by a dermatologist.





Good luckWould getting acne/cleansing facial help with acne?
Sometimes you get dry patches from what your body is lacking. Try getting some Flax Seed Oil at a health food store. For blemishes, I recommend Super Lavender Moisturizer. It's all natural, helps even out skin tone and impurities in the skin. There is NO chmicals in this product, so nothing in it has been tested on animals and it's good for the environment, even comes in environmentally friendly packaging.
i have a little acne, and some old light scars. i did get a facial and it helped but did break me out more the next day (normal) the lady that did mine told me to start using aveno facial cleanser with micro beads and the combo skin moisturizer. i have been using these products faithfully for about 7-8 weeks and my face is finally acne free. also for the acne scars i got a microderm abrasion set from beauty control and the scars are almost all gone.
Proactive isn't the answer. Everyone I know that has used that product has had their acne come back worse after a few weeks because their body has grown immune to it. I suggest Suave Astrinigent to wash your face. If you use that once in the morning and once at night it will clear up pretty quickly. I would also recommend using it after you've worked out or become sweaty on your face...It doesn't tingle when you use it so don't worry about that. Also it's extremely cheap...it costs at most 2 dollars per bottle at Walmart (you can find it in the make up area). Good luck!
k use this product


http://www.murad.com/ibeCCtpItmDspRte.js鈥?/a>


it wrks great and is my fav product one thing dnt use proactive this is wayyyyyyy betta good luk hope i help
YES! proactive is your best shot and so many people use it and love it

No comments:

Post a Comment