Friday, December 25, 2009

HELP NEEDED ..advise me on facial cleansing??

I have sensitive skin and remove my makeup with a gentle remover for sensitive skin. I then use a very gentle gel cleanser to wash my face. Lately, I've had a few pimples and used some of my fiance's toner after washing my face last night. In doing so, I realised that I still had excess makeup left on my skin after cleansing鈥t came off on the cotton pad with the toner. Although I don't want to use a toner everyday cos it dries my skin, I want to totally get my makeup off each night..what do you recommend?HELP NEEDED ..advise me on facial cleansing??
Use pure and natural products and you should fine a toner not drying but balancing for your face -


Alba makes good products - not to pricey -





When you wash your face be sure to rinse your face first


lather and work in a clock wise motion and rinse.


Before washing you could take a hot compress to your face and draw your dirt to the surface that may help.HELP NEEDED ..advise me on facial cleansing??
see the google site below for information about ur problem


http://www.google.com/custom?q=facial+cl鈥?/a>
Soap makes your face dry, thereby making it oily and pimples will erupt. I only wash my face with water now.





Try using dettol or similar disinfectant (diluted with water) to clean your face. This is safe as long as it's diluted. You will never get pimples again.

No comments:

Post a Comment