Friday, December 25, 2009

Help on Facial Cleansing and Make up?

I have a few questions about facial cleansing and make up





1. So far my facial routine is cleansing, toning and moisturising, twice daily. I also want to exfoliate every week in the mornings.





Where should I fit it in? (Before/After cleansing or toning etc.)








2. I have No7 liquid foundation, what kind of powder should I use on top of it to set it, loose or pressed? I want a powder that is easy to apply, doesn鈥檛 look cakey and good for touch ups during the day.





Also what鈥檚 better, a coloured powder or a transparent one ?





Thanks in advance :)Help on Facial Cleansing and Make up?
you can exfoliate after cleansing, twice a week is fine, pop a mask into your routine once a week, it really makes a difference.


You need a loose powder ideally. Applied with a good, big brush. You can use a foundation brush for your liquid foundation as well if you want a really good finish.


One last thing. Dont put your facial cream under your eyes, it will be too heavy for the skin there, get a gel formula for the eye area.

No comments:

Post a Comment