Friday, December 25, 2009

HELP NEEDED ..advise me on facial cleansing??

I have sensitive skin and remove my makeup with a gentle remover for sensitive skin. I then use a very gentle gel cleanser to wash my face. Lately, I've had a few pimples and used some of my fiance's toner after washing my face last night. In doing so, I realised that I still had excess makeup left on my skin after cleansing鈥t came off on the cotton pad with the toner. Although I don't want to use a toner everyday cos it dries my skin, I want to totally get my makeup off each night..what do you recommend?HELP NEEDED ..advise me on facial cleansing??
once you have taken off your make up with your usual products use a light exfoliant on your face making sure you rub into the hairline aswell as make up likes to hide here it is alot more effective if you do this in the shower as your getting the benifits of the water aswell.





By the way toner is very good to use after you have cleansed your face as it closes your pores (which will prevent blackheads) Simple toner is very good for sensitive skin i use it myself.


Good luck!! xHELP NEEDED ..advise me on facial cleansing??
Use milk to cleanse your face. Milk is nature's most natural and gentle cleanser. It is extremely effective in cleansing, yet gentle on skin. It won't dry out your skin at all, in fact it will add moisture to it.





Take about 1/8 cup and wipe it onto your face. Rub it in gently for about a minute, then wash off. All the makeup and impurities will be removed. You will notice that when you use the toner, you won't see much dirt coming off on the cotton ball.





And the best part is that milk will even out, enhance and brighten your skin tone. The higher the fat content of the milk, the better it is for your skin. In other words, whole milk is better than reduced fat.





Hope that helps! :-)
have you tried using petroleum jelly on cotton to remove makeup first, then wash face with soap and water?
I would recommend clarins or Clinque as they both do lovely cleansers go in and ask for a sample try them first. Its allways best to spend a bit more as your skin will benif in the end.
Invest in quality skin products...


It may be expensive! But your skin will thank you for it...


I'm finding Dermilogica and Environ great at the moment.





Good luck
Try this routine it helped me a lot!!!





Morning- Wash face with only non perfume soap and water


apply diluted tea tree oil with a cotton wool bud to the affected areas leave on to dry.


Dont wear make up





Night- Wash face with water and non perfume soap


apply sudo cream onto spots leave on over night


http://www.britsuperstore.com/acatalog/S鈥?/a>


Once a week use a deep pour clensing face mask!!


eat 5 pieces of fruit a day.


Drink pleantly of water.


Your skin will be clear in no time!


Keep it up even when spots have gone :D





Your skin will be glowing in no time!











xxx





DONT USE CLEARISIL IT STRIPS SKIN OF NATURAL OIL THAT IT NEEDS use only natural products

No comments:

Post a Comment