Friday, December 25, 2009

Deep Cleansing facial?

Does anyone know where the best place to go for a deep cleasing facial in Manchester is? I am having a bit of difficulty to find information on the internetDeep Cleansing facial?
There's loads of places where I live (south Manchester) and one particularly good saloon which I use, but if you're looking for somewhere in the city centre, why not try one of the big department stores? Or look at www.manchesteronline.co.uk - it has lots of links to loads of things and I'm sure you'd find something on it.Deep Cleansing facial?
If you're in South Manchester, give me an email and I'll let you know my favourite salon! Report Abuse

Log onto '; Google search'; type Cleaning facial. There are many places specially in MA
  • hot myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment