Monday, December 21, 2009

Can anyone recommend a great deep cleansing facial?

Tea tree oil is the best! It works wonders on your skin!Can anyone recommend a great deep cleansing facial?
I can really recommend a ';great'; one, but I can tell you what I do.





I take my make-up off with the wipes. Then I used anti-bacterial soap (hand kind) to get the rest and any other bacteria off. Makes your face look so clean! Then I use Noxema and keep it on my face for about 2-3 minutes and watch it off. Then I moisturize my face with soap. I've never had acne, because I believe in this regime. =]





What people fail realize (I believe) is that you can't use lotion with fragrance on your face. You're face is very sensitive!!! It breaks you out! (And make you look all crazy)





Hope i helped! =]Can anyone recommend a great deep cleansing facial?
Biore's Heated Facial Mask. It feels so good on your face because of the heat..and it turns a different color when you can rinse it off.
it's from avon...


it's called deep cleansing mask..


or something like that.


it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment