Friday, December 25, 2009

I used a facial cleansing (pimple cream) and my face is worse...?

so i started using this





http://www.epharmacy.com.au/images/productimages/2464/150.jpg





that's the toner, there's also a facial scrub and moisturiser


and my face got better at first, it made my face look


clean and less dry and it seemed to be working well on


my pimpes and now, 4th day after using it morning


and night (recommended) i woke up with acne


pretty much. my skin hasn't been this bad in so long.


i don't understand, i'm eating the same


and everything. i think i might have started using


a bit more of each one as the days went along


(i dont know why) could using too much make


your face worse...?


i don't get it?I used a facial cleansing (pimple cream) and my face is worse...?
Unfortunately, some acne ';medications'; do this. It depends on your own personal skin as to what is going to happen. I'm not familiar with clean and clear products, but I have had some meds that work well for me, and others make my face break out more. Usually ones that have salicylic acid in it...I used a facial cleansing (pimple cream) and my face is worse...?
acne is a skin condition and it needs to be treated as such for one thing if its minor acne it will work but in other cases it wont there are skin types that will become used to what you are using on your skin and create what is called and allergic reaction to it and cause major breakouts my best advice is to use it for one more week as directed on the bottle if the skin Still shows the same signs go to a dermatologist or change to another acne treatment
As a general rule of thumb, you shouldn't wash your face more than twice a day,


Your breakout could of just been a hormone peak in your body's chemicals to cause the breakout


I usually break out right before aunt flo shows up, i know gross but thats what happens when your a woman.


also if this continues maybe this formula is just something you should use when you feel you need the extra strength, I use St. Ives and it is always helped my skin out without causing more of a problem, I use ProActive when my skin has abnormal breaks out and that usually takes care of it

No comments:

Post a Comment