Monday, December 21, 2009

Does anyone know a good facial cleansing SCRUB? :D?

i need a good one ^_^ something that is not to expensive like over 10 dollars :) thanks ;DDoes anyone know a good facial cleansing SCRUB? :D?
St. Ives has an amazing apricot scrub! It's got little beads in it (like most other scrubs), and every time I use it, it makes my skin silky-smooth and really soft. I use it once a week (more, if I'm going to a party or something). It's really exfoliating, and it also smells really really nice.





It only costs around $4. They also have the cleanser too (which I used to use daily, until I ran out and couldn't find any more at my drugstore ): ).





I hope this helps!


Good luck(:Does anyone know a good facial cleansing SCRUB? :D?
It really depends on your skin. You have to pick a cleanser that fits accordingly to that because you dont want your face to be too oily or dry. I like Biore products. They have cleansers that are not to harsh for your skin nor are they very expensive, but they work well. If your having breakouts, drying out the skin is not the best solution as your skin produces natural oil and you do need some of that or else you risk more breakouts. That could be your problem if your dealing with difficult pimples, in that case follow through with an astringent and then maybe a good moisturizer.
Ive been looking for a good one for a very long time now. Recently I perchused Soap and Glory's Scrub Your Nose In It. It works so incredibly well. I use it about twice a week and it works wonders.





I hoped this helped.
Neutrogena has great facial scrubs.
St. Ives Apricot Scrub
ST.IVES APRICOT SCRUB. GO GET IT. $3
st. ives apricot scrub.. its my fave! and its like 8 dollars. ;) works really good without drying out your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment